- Assist clients in building their own remote sensing capability.
- RRS can Perform remote sensing using the best available UAS and handheld platforms and technology in the industry until the client is up and running
- Data collection, processing, storage
- Thermal Imagery: RRS deploys a radiometric thermal camera with VSK technology
- LiDAR: Our UAS systems collect laser scans of terrains and structures to produce millions of accurate cloud point data. Our laser scans are georeferenced by using AeroPoints to identify our cloud data.
- Photographic: RRS provides UAS mapping by using Pix4D software that stitches pictures together into powerful interactive maps. RRS can provide clients with 6k Video.
- Multispectral: RRS UAS systems collect multispectral data that give insight to crop health and vegetation management. Data can be viewed in RGB and NDVI formats. An integrated spectral sunlight sensor on top of the UAS captures solar irradiance which maximizes accuracy and consistency of the data.
- Bathymetry: Our Edge sensor gives RRS the capability of mapping terrain above the water line, the water level, and the terrain below the water line to 24 ft in depth. The EDGE is a tactical tool that allows RRS to collect data below the water surface. In high densities.
- LiDAR: Deploys the ZEB Horizon Mobile Laser Scanner with a range of 100 meters the ZEB Horizon is great for both indoor and outdoor scanning.
- 360 Video and Photos: 360 video allows RRS to document the complete environment or situation regardless of camera angles.
- Photos: High Resolution Photography
- Air Monitoring: The RAE Pro allows RRS to capture air monitoring data to integrate into our mapping services.
Extreme Terrain Vehicle
- LiDAR: The ZEB Horizon can be mounted on RRS Extreme Terrain Vehicles
Sensor Platforms (UAV)
- DJI M600
- DJI M210 RTK
- DJI Phantom 4 Multispectral
- DJI Phantom 4 Pro V 2.0
- DJI Mavic Pro Platinum
- Parrot Anafi
- GeoSlam Zeb Horizon (LiDAR)
- AstraLite Edge (Bathymetric LiDAR)
- DJI Zenmuse XT2 (Themal)
- DJI Zenmuse X7 (Photo)
- DJI D-RTK-2
- Aeropoints (autonomous ground control points)